Recent Before & After Photos

Winter freeze and frozen pipes


This local social hall had some pipes freeze during one of the arctic vortex`s that hit our area this winter. They were unable to have the heat turned on due to... READ MORE



Chimney fire


There was a chimney fire in this local home. Luckily the damage in the house was just smoke and soot. Our crew came in and had to open the ceiling to get access... READ MORE



Heavy rains flooded the basement.


When a line of heavy storms moved through the area , the intense downpours ended up contributing to the flooded of this homeowners basement. When the flooding i... READ MORE



Outside water lined leaked into local store


A water line outside this local business burst and created flooding in their basement inventory area. Luckily a lot of their inventory was on shelving with abou... READ MORE



Ceiling removal in kitchen


A freshwater feed line into an upstairs toilet leaked and burst spraying water all over the guest bathroom. The burst water line saturated the bathroom floor,th... READ MORE



Soot damage from a business fire nextdoor


A fire at one of the businesses in a local strip mall created soot damage in one of its neighbors, this local specialty deli/cafe. Our certified and experienced... READ MORE



New Rochelle hotel sprinkler head broke


A sprinkler head ruptured and flooded out 7 rooms and the hallway in this local hotel. The sprinkler was able to be turned off but with 24 gallons of water per ... READ MORE



Deli Fire


When a piece of kitchen equipment caught fire after hours this local deli sustained heavy smoke and soot damage. Our experienced technicians started cleaning up... READ MORE



Firehouse sewage back-up


A local firehouse in Ryebrook had called us in to do what SERVPRO does on a sewage back up that they had in the basement of their firehouse. The rooms that were... READ MORE



Frozen pipes at a local church


During the freezing temperatures in January a local church had multiple water lines in their heating system rupture and two floors of the building were affected... READ MORE