About SERVPRO of White Plains and New Rochelle
Owners of SERVPRO of White Plains and New Rochelle
Under the leadership of Antionette Pelli, our SERVPRO team has continually grown in its lifetime. We have served many areas of the great state of New York, focusing primarily on our local communities and municipalities like New Rochelle and White Plains. Our expertise in restoration and recovery services makes us a preferred option for insurance work and post-disaster cleanup solutions.
Experienced Professionals to Answer the Call
Homes and commercial properties have come to rely on the prompt response of our SERVPRO of White Plains and New Rochelle restoration team. Our certifications and accreditations across many industry niches make us a valuable resource in cleaning your building after water, fire, storm, mold, and biohazard loss conditions. Some of the areas we specialize in can include:
- Water damage cleanup
- Storm damage restoration
- Basement flooding
- Fire recovery
- Mold removal
- Biohazard cleaning
More Than Restoration for White Plains
While we strive through customer satisfaction and our commitment to rapid restoration to be held in high esteem for our services, we also recognize that being a good neighbor means more than just post-disaster cleanup. We invest our time and resources into local fundraisers, awareness drives, and athletic programs to help inspire our neighborhoods and help those who need it most.
Restoring Large Loss Threats
Our Large Loss training can benefit our region's local businesses and shops. We sit on the Chambers of Commerce in our communities, helping us stay attuned to other companies operating in the area and how we can help when disasters strike. With trailered equipment and special training, we can make cleanup and disinfection of your store or office possible.
Rapid Mobilization When You Need It
After unexpected disasters like water and fire loss emergencies, waiting can mean more trouble and destruction for your property. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, beginning with keeping production vehicles stocked with mitigation tools at our warehouse. A quick rollout from our facility can ensure that the appropriate steps get taken at the earliest times for removing water, avoiding hazards, and protecting at-risk contents.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Harrison Fire Department Certificate of Appreciation