How To: Keep your Business Happy & Healthy!
A tidy workspace is essential to not only the productivity and happiness of its employees, but so much more. Especially now, during a world-wide pandemic, cleanliness impacts much more than meets the eye. Keep reading to realize the benefits of keeping a clean office environment:
- Dusty surfaces, dirty carpets and stale upholstered office furniture can severely impact air quality over time in an office space. Make sure that you keep a consistent schedule that includes wiping down all hard surfaces, vacuuming carpets and cleaning all upholstered furniture, to keep air quality healthy.
- Carpets and upholstered furniture are known for holding onto dust and debris, so look into getting them professionally cleaning once or twice a year. This will help drastically cut down on respiratory irritants.
- Keeping a clean and sanitized office space doesn’t only help air quality, but it will also reduce germs and bacteria from adhering to high touch surfaces. This will ensure that your office staff, and any visitors, have a decreased risk of getting sick.
- Cleaning floors and reducing clutter in high-traffic areas, will ensure that there are less slips and falls and keep both employees and visitors safe.
- Among all the other benefits, having a clean, sanitized and tidy workspace simply makes the business appear more professional to both employees and consumers.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know how to get ahead of workplace germs and clutter, don’t worry. SERVPRO of White Plains & New Rochelle are more than happy to help. We specialize in general cleaning, as well as sanitation and disinfection protocols, to keep your business not only looking fantastic, but also healthy and germ-free. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just give us a call at 914-684-1560.