Mamaroneck Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
If you live in Portchester, Rye, Ryebrook, Harrison, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, or White Plains call us immediately if you have water damage.
A basement can flood at any time and for many reasons, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your Scarsdale basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-Water tank failure
- And many more
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Please Call Us At - (914) 684-1560
This Mamaroneck, NY business had some flooding in their basement, as can be seen in the picture. They called SERVPRO of White Plains for remediation.
We responded promptly and inspected the damage, then began the Water extraction process. In less than four days we had the basement dry. We use advanced inspection and monitoring equipment to determine your business or home’s structure is actually dry. You can see the before and after photos here.
If water damage isn't handled quickly and properly, it can cause severe damage to your home’s structure not to mention the potential harmful health effects of mold. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Here To Help - (914) 684-1560